About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Monday, September 24, 2007

Friends..

Haiz..izit reli so hard 2 get a real n simple frnds?at first,i tot i hv get a gang of new close frnds.but..i find tat mayb i hv wrong.

Atuali,btwen me n hao han,is reli jz simple n pure frndship.but duno wat hapen..al d gang of gals tat i tot r my frnds,start gosiping behind me.honestli,im quite mind alreadi wen they gosip among themselves..but now even a frnd whos not in here,oso know bout tis matter.

Im curious..izit d cause of tis gossip,is jz bcoz i frnd wit a person tat they dun like..o even hate i tink!

Some ppl advise me 2 explain 2 those who i used 2 treat as my FRNDS..but i dun tink i wil do it.i promise 2 myself tat i wont beg 2 anione jz 2 get sumting,even a frndship.as if i wil lose all of them also..i dont tink its a waste o sad thing.wat 4 i wana those persons with such characters 2 b my frnds?it doesnt mean aniting..

1 comment:

Paradize said...

i feel sorry for u in such situation
as an outsider, i can only giv some of my thoughts. for me, ur relationship wif ur so-called frens now is like a reaction wif both reactants r zero order...u guys meed a catalyst to react....a catalyst such as a middle-person?
i dunno la...i juz know it is sucky while ur 'frens' accusing u and gossiping u