About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I miss him so much..

Haiz..i reli cant concentrate during class today lah!i oso duno why..inside my mind,all is just about him.

Fel like wana to talk to him..but fel shy..

Atuali,im quite angri tat he din come and talk to me,or spent time wit me even during recess.i always hope tat he can come for me..but he always make me dissapointed.

Im quite jealous wen i saw he always wit other gals in front of me..its not tat im jealous to those gals.wat im jealous is he rather spend time wit them..but its oso not hes fault.because im oso always wit a gang of guy friends in front of him..i think maybe both of us oso wana make each other angri and jealous.coz tis shows tat we are being mind by each other..

Wat i can onli hope is..he,as a guy,can be d sporting person to take d action first.

No comments: