About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love you..dear!

Haiz..i think i reli love him tis time.so hard for me to believe it..coz last time is me who wana break up.

He says tat he stil love me..should i believe him?actuali,tis question is nonsense..coz i have already choose to believe him,tats why im so love him by now and wish to get him.

Aniway..it sems like hard for us to b wat we used to be as time passes.las time,we are in the same class and he just sit beside me.everiday,we spend our time together wheneva having class,recess,afta skul and even during 2syen.reli mis las time..fell like being care and protect by him.wheneva and whateva things i need or problem i face,he will settle it for me..

Now,we are different class.hes in d first floor..while im in d ground floor of d school building.reli hard for us to meet each other..

And when during recess time,im wit my friends,n hes wit his friends.even we meet oso,we din say even a word.is it because of time passes and sumthing had change without noticing by us?

Just now,i dream bout him..d first time i dream bout him afta we study in d same skul for d sixth years.haha..so funi,n so weird rite?

I think..tis is a sign to show me that i have fall in love wit him..

Dear..i love u!!

1 comment:

Z said...

ehem ehem... chiew mei....
I understand ur feeling n i noe who u r talking about....
Be brave enough to chase ur DREAM...(i mean what u want)...
We wont now what wil happen tomolo so juz don wait...
Nothing will happen if none of u take de first step!! goodluck! Dearest~