About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Be honest!

I still remember last time when im still studying in kindergarten,whenever theres exam and test,my teacher ever wont forgot to tell us this:

"Do not see ur friend's answer and also dont let ur friends to see ur answer!"

I think that everyone also have this experience,right?everyone of us,have been taught to be honest in our exam by our teachers since we are still little kids.if a little kid also know this 'exam general rule',i really dont understand why some people who are almost same age as me,a matured person,still dont understand this rule.

Today,finally our exam had over.its really tired to be totured by the exam for such a long period of time..two weeks i think.but,what i really feel,is not the physically tired,but my mentally is even more tired than my body.

I dont really did good in my exam.my chemistry paper,is the worst paper that i have ever take before.i just can solve a few questions..the others one,i have to use my tank-----to BOOM all those questions!

Actually,i have a chance to get a better result in my chemistry paper..because pravin showed me his answer sheet.but,i just ignored him..i prefer to get a worse result rather than cheated everyone cause i know that i cant cheat myself.as if i get good result also,i wont be proud of myself because i know that im not deserve for it.

Anyway,there is SOMEONE,who cheated in many papers:MUET,pengajian am and so on.actually at first,i dont care if someone cheat in exam because its not my business at all.but,its quite over that this person,not only cheat in one or two subject..its more than that.

Honestly,i also cheated before in exam with my gang of friends when im stil in form one and form two.but last time,the purpose all of us copy the answer is because we just wana to pass up an answer sheet which has answer on it..at least not a blank paper for teacher!but when im more mature,i understand that it really mean nothing to copy the answer from others.if u got the first place in the exam also,u wont be proud of yourself and also dont dare to tell others that you got the first place because its not belongs to you..cause you din get it by your own.

But,this SOMEONE,cheated not because he dint study for his exam.actually,i think that he had study so hard before exam and for sure,he can get a good result.anyway,he not care wether how good his result is.what he wana,is to beat up the person who get number one in last exam.and..i think that maybe he had got it.just now,we get know that this SOMEONE,had beat up the last number one in the chemistry paper.anyway,none of us fell happy for him..because hes not deserve for it.sumore..he still dare to let us know how good his result is.

What is the purpose to be the best if you dint get it by yourself?it means nothing..right?as if all of us dont know that bout this matter also,theres still one person who know bout it..its yourself.you can cheat everyone,but you cant cheat yourself.

So..please be honest!

2 comments:

ladybird said...

I support you :]

We must be honest to ourselve.That's the most important thing.So everyone, don't be silly and don't try to cheat.

Z said...

yes.. Cheat oso no use la... same standard all. cheat dy mayb oso later come day ppl gv u de w3rong ans pulak.. haha

Yes, i agree wif u... i think cheating in exam mean cheating ur heart too.. Don ever go beyond ur heart!