About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Monday, November 26, 2007

Camp..

Wow..its really such a long time that i dint update my blog!surely,its not that im lasy..its because that im too busy!

Actually,i just came back from a camp in Dusun Minda Resort,Kuala Nerang.if you ask me where it is,i also dont know how to tell you..haha!its far away from city..somemore my dad says that sometimes you can find tiger nearby there..but i dont know that is it i can trust him because he always play jokes on me!

Well..my body is full of wound afta the camp.the activities that we have is really very interesting..and this include FLYING FOX and others.but something make me really very PAISEH is that while im playing flying fox,i get stuck at the half way..and all the people around laughing at me!really so bad these people..laughing at a pretty girl!wakaka..

There,i got many new friends..but most of them is younger than me.most of them only 15 or 16 years old..but anyway,when they guess my age,all of them got the wrong answer..they says that im only 15!oh my god..im already 18 and going to be 19 in a few month later!

Anyway,im really happy and enjoy myself in the camp..

And going to another music camp in December!

Hey friends,enjoy your holidays!

2 comments:

Paradize said...

when did u go for camp de? O.o
i macam langsung tarak clue about it li...
but anyways, good to hear from u again, u were like vaporized during the first week of the holiday

落叶 said...

Wow, quite a meaningful holiday for u....I think Kuala Nerang is near to Tasik Pedu, went there years ago