About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Friday, November 2, 2007

Sad story between a guy and a girl...

Recently, my mood so bad.

That night, i have clear up everithing with ys.actually, and honestli, i dont wana just be simple friend with him. im just cheating him..and the most, is cheat myself. i reli duno wat i think..i duno wether im reli happy with this decision, or im sad of it.

Honestli, i dunwan to clear up everithing with him. its like..haiz, i also duno how to say. me and him, already in such a relationship almost one year. no ani improvement..more than good friend, but not yet couple. i duno how will this last for, and also dont dare to think about it.

Atuali, im not angry that he dunwan to couple with me. the main problem is,he always make me sad, hurt and disapointed. duno how many nights, i hide myself in my room, tearing for him.i never cry for anione although last time i break up with my ex-boyfriend. just him..

Wat i wana, atuali is very simple. i just wana share my hapi and sad with him...and also wana share his feeling or mood with. but,it seems like so hard for us...he always keep everithing by his own.although problems bout he and me, he also seldom tell me what atuali he think in his heart. i have to gues everithing..even include is it hes stil like me.

You always tell me that u will make me disapointed. u din try..how u know that u will disapointed me?i believe that, as long as u wana make me happy, sure you can make it. sometimes, trust yourself...

For sure, i hope that theres a new start for us. but i really dont know what u actually think by now..

Haiz..i really fell speechless for our relationship..

2 comments:

Z said...

... me oso speechless dy...
Hemm... i understand ur feeling of wanna on wif someone who's having same feeling to u as u to him... However, We cant use our perspective to think... and say that he should think like this like this.... No!

Yea, guys! The way they used to think different wif gals... They r more timid in love world than wat we expected them to be...

Dave Tan said...

can u remove the name of ys pls...thnx u