About Me

SuNGaI pETaNi, kEdAH, Malaysia
Well..im reli a simple person i think!as long as you good to me,i also treat good on you..

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Can anyone tell me?

Yesteday after school,saw xin nian's message,ask me wether wana go out wit all of them,for a old friends gathering.but,i give her an excuse..actually its also not an excuse,because i really gona have my chemistry paper today.so,i was absent to the gathering.

Today,tong tell me bout what hapened yesterday while they were together.he said that its really a fun gathering..everione talk bout own's life.

Actually.i also dont know what really hapened on me.recently,i really lasy to hang out or go anywhere with them.i think maybe its because i got bad impression when last time me,tong,lyn n hwai hang out in cs.its not really a bad impression..just i fell that something had change.lyn and hwai closer..and me and tong closer.fell so strange..

Its me who had change,or everyone also had change?izit its my problem having this kind of feeling?

I really had confuss..bout friends..

Can anyone tell me?

3 comments:

陳馨念 said...

CHANGE is the only constant in the world. Understand? We are changing, including hwai, lyn, tong, you and i. Even the feeling when we gathered is different. When we meet now, we feel warm. I hope the next gathering, you are in. Good luck in ur future.

落叶 said...

Friends huh... Complicated...

Z said...

Friends won be 'sured' forever unchanged...

What we can try to maintain is the friendship only....